Singapore Companies Act states that every company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporating Singapore Pte Limited Company. The Company Secretary who performs the legal requirement for Singapore registered companies must be an ordinary Singapore resident.
Here is why we have done so well for this service:
• We have a more than three-decade proven track record.
• We provide a one-stop full suite of services that meet your business needs.
• We have a high client retention rate and referral.
• Our services rates are more competitive compared to our peers.
CORPORATE & PERSONAL TAXATION
We give you most updated and timely information on taxation and advise you on the best way to benefit from the latest structural changes.
Our tax fee starts from an attractive S$350 to meet your business needs.
Contact us to find out more.
We provide bookkeeping service that will save you time and energy.
• You can now to focus on higher-level decision-making issues in running your business.
• You save on computerised software and outsource infrastructure set up.
• No hassle of account staff turnover and save on hiring and training of accounts staff.
• Your information remains confidential with us and not with your staff.
Our audit services are aimed to meet your investors’ expectations and regulatory compliance.
Our team also provide, among others, Payroll Services, Business Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, and Due Diligence Services upon request.